A wedding occasion is one of the functions when all the family members and relatives join in. It is the best way to create memories with them. So, try to have pictures clicked with all the family members especially with close friends. But, it is difficult to align all the members in a single shot. So, pre-planning the things can make this much easier.
There are some tips to be followed for making the wedding album more appealing-
- The family members though happy at the wedding get exhausted during the preparations in pre-wedding rituals. Even the photographer gets fatigued after some time. The wedding shoot including all the members should be of not more than 30-45 minutes.
- All the poses should be shared with the close ones prior to the main day so that it does not create chaos at the wedding function.
- Some particular outlines can be used like first clicking the pictures of elder ones, then the younger ones and finally all together.
- The customized tags made by cardboards/ colourful sheets for describing the relationship with the bride/groom make it more distinctive.
- Some accessories to be used in taking some specific pictures should be well paced before as it saves the time and opportunity to take more momentous pictures.
- There should be some poses taken with the close friends of the bride/groom so they become more participative. For example, dividing friends into groups and providing them with some cool accessories like bikes, cars etc. It even makes the wedding album look different from usual ones.
- Usually, the younger generation feels left out, which should not happen. They also like to have pictures with the swings, the scenic beauty or some of the accessories like balloons/shades. Try to take funny pictures with them. It is difficult for you to give your time at this spot. So, coordination with them should be done beforehand.
Everyone expects his or her picture to be in the wedding album. Therefore, it becomes the duty of a photographer to capture all in the wedding album. So, to prevent yourself from facing any difficulties later, follow these tips and coordinate your work to make it more fun-filled and satisfying.
You may be interested
How Newlyweds Could Celebrate Their First Diwalisaralmarriage - November 6, 2018
Diwali, is a grand Hindu festival celebrated in India and abroad by lighting candles, lamps, diyas and burning fireworks. It marks the return of Lord Rama from…
Celebrating Karva Chauth by Attracting Positive Energysaralmarriage - October 26, 2018
Karva Chauth is a Hindu festival celebrated by Indian women. On this day, married women observe a fast for the long life and safety of their husbands.…
How Important are Directions for Getting Marriedsaralmarriage - October 13, 2018
Marriage is an important life event. However, not all of us are fortunate to find our life partners in the prime of our life and get married.…
Leave a Comment