We all have been hearing that Marriages are made in heaven, but are fulfilled on earth. One has to put all his efforts, love and faith in it to make it a success. With marriage, comes all ups and downs, good and bad times, but this doesn’t mean that you forget to celebrate and enjoy this day.
An anniversary is The Day of year when you vowed to live together for the rest of your life. This is that day of your life which made both of you one.
Choose the quote that best suits your relation and sends it across to him. It is sure to bring a big smile on your husband’s face.
- “Our marriage may have been a bumpy ride with many speed breakers, but that is what has made us overcome those obstacles and fly high in the sky. Happy anniversary!”.
- “Amongst the million unresolved questions about the reasons for human existence, I’ve got the answer to mine – YOU! Happy anniversary!”
- “No photo frame in this world is big enough to fit the beautiful memories of our marriage. Happy anniversary darling!”
- “Being together has been a journey that we’ve started, walking hand in hand, now and forever, Happy anniversary!”
- “My heart was forever stolen on the day we got married but the only thing different in this robbery is that I knew the robber. I knew he would take good care of it… forever and ever. Happy anniversary, to my handsome thief!”
- “Our marriage has never been a puzzle which needed to be assembled. It’s like an empty canvas, just waiting to be painted with the most beautiful colours, Happy anniversary!”
- “When we get to the end of our lives together, the house we had, the cars we drove, the things we possessed won’t matter. What will actually matter be, that I had you and you had me? Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!”
- “Marriages last because two people make a choice: to keep it, to fight for it and to work for it. Happy Anniversary my better half!”
- “I cannot promise you an easy life, or that I will not disappoint you. I cannot promise you that I will be the perfect wife. But I can promise you that I will choose to love you and will stand by your side every day. Happy anniversary my husband!”
- “Our anniversary is not meant to be a reminder of a long journey. Our anniversary is meant to be a mark of good times that we are yet to see. Happy anniversary my hubby!”
This day will come every year. Try to make it a special one for your husband every time you celebrate. Celebrations are must but what magic words can add to your relation, no other celebration can do that.
You may be interested
Celebrating Karva Chauth by Attracting Positive EnergySaral Marriage - October 26, 2018
Karva Chauth is a Hindu festival celebrated by Indian women. On this day, married women observe a fast for the long life and safety of their husbands.…