Wedding means a lot of fun and enjoyment. Many times, due to excitement people commit some mistakes unknowingly. You are certainly overly excited for your big day and you would like to invite almost all your acquaintances but it is not possible due to various reasons. You should, therefore, be meticulous when you pen-down your guest list which is your wedding size. Therefore, while preparing the guest’s list you should avoid some common mistakes. Here are few tips that you should remember while preparing for the marriage party.
Common Mistakes that should be Avoided
1. This can get messy: Preparing the guests list can get messy especially if both the families are doing it together. Finances are the major cause of doing so, you should, therefore, be very clear about planning wedding size so that you do not have to take any monetary help from anyone.
2. Plan Your Dream List: At the first go you can simply prepare your dream list and put down all the names of people that you have had a good time with and should be a part of your memorable day. This reality check will give you the clear idea as to how many people you actually would like to invite.
3. Be Realistic: It is very essential to be realistic about the numbers of guests you would like to invite for the wedding. Planning wedding size is very important, as it is the task of utmost responsibility. You should keep in mind that the guests who come to attend your wedding should get warm welcome and are well taken care of. You cannot simply let things go. Inviting guests does not only entails meals but you have look after their comfort as well.
4. Some Cutting Rules: To get the real numbers you will have to do some reality check. Therefore, you can simply keep an adult party if you do not want children in the wedding and you can be specific about it. If any of your friends have not been in contact for a while then you can delete their name without any guilt. If you have the name of any person who has invited you in the past but you are least interested in doing so, then, please don’t bother yourself so much and cut-down the list.
5. A-List and B-List: Always prepare an A-list and B-list to get more precise idea of who to invite.
6. Avoid Last Minute Add-On: You should prepare the final list of the people whom you would like to invite, make sure to avoid last minute additions.
7. Consult Your Parents: This might be little troublesome for you but for all the emotional reasons you must ask if your parents want to invite any close associate.
8. Collaborative System: You can use this system to delete the names while going through the list.
You may be interested
Celebrating Karva Chauth by Attracting Positive EnergySaral Marriage - October 26, 2018
Karva Chauth is a Hindu festival celebrated by Indian women. On this day, married women observe a fast for the long life and safety of their husbands.…