People are still very sceptical about love marriages in India. They are not much open to the idea of the boy and girl taking the decision of their life by marrying the person of their own choice. Many traditional families continue to oppose the practice of love marriage and are highly against it. Love marriage or arrange marriage, which is better? This has often been discussed and people have a varying opinion on it. Here we discuss why love marriage is better and how if a person is in love can lead a happier married life if he or she gets the chance to marry the love of their life.
The 8 Logical Reasons Why Love Marriage is better:
1. Your Friend Is Your Partner: Love marriage is better than the arrange marriage as you plan to marry your, friend, colleague, or simply a person who you know in advance. This helps you be accustomed to the person and by the time you plan to marry you start to understand each other well.
2. Comfort Zone With Your Spouse: In a love marriage, you will have the comfort of sharing your fear, love, as well as the care with your partner since the very beginning of your relationship. You will be free from any kind of hesitation and you can continue to have a relationship that is more amiable with your spouse.
3. You Are Responsible: If you go for a love marriage then you will surely be responsible for all the decisions taken by you. If you have any animosity for any reason with your partner, then you will not blame your family or any other person for the same.
4. No Expenses: The couples who are in love with each other mostly do not spend much on the wedding and the simple reason behind this is that the groom or his family do not ask for the dowry. The dowry is a big social problem in India and parents have to spend a huge amount of money for marrying their daughters and this is very significant in the arranged marriages.
5. Friends forever: The couple who go for love marriage continue to remain friends forever. They try to resolve their disputes and misunderstandings by themselves.
6. Aware Of The Personality: People in love marriage are well aware of their partner’s personality. They know each other’s likes and dislikes very well. The love is followed in marriage between such couples because they feel that they share some level of compatibility, whereas, in a arrange marriage there are a lot of chances of disputes between the couples.
7. Blessing In Disguise: If you get the chance to marry the person you are in love with then it is a blessing in itself and those who get this opportunity take good care of their relationship.
8. No Formalities: In love marriages, the couples are very open with each other. They have mutual respect for the other person due to which they enjoy life to the fullest.
You may be interested
Celebrating Karva Chauth by Attracting Positive EnergySaral Marriage - October 26, 2018
Karva Chauth is a Hindu festival celebrated by Indian women. On this day, married women observe a fast for the long life and safety of their husbands.…