Many times couples reach a situation where they start feeling strangulated in the relationshipin which they have been for years. This is a very difficult position where two people who have always been in love start to feel the vacuum. If any such situation arises, you should not worry but instead take a step back and ask yourself few questions that can remove the mist that is creating differences between the two of you. Relationships are very sensitive and can get broken with the slightest of misunderstanding. It is therefore important to reflect on it before it gets too late. You must always understand that the relationship in which you are is very precious and you should make all efforts to save it.
Here are few questions that can help you strengthen your relationship:
1.Why has all of a sudden a situation like this come up? Check if you are the reason for the things that are all topsy-turvy.
2. How often do you spend time with your partner? Is it that you are too busy in your professional life or have any other engagements?
3. Do you still continue to feel the same for your partner the way you felt in the beginning of the relationship?
4. Do you think you spend adequate time with your partner’s family and friends? As it gives a sense of care to your partner.
5. Are you able to recall the most romantic moment or time that you have spent with your partner lately?
6. How much do you understand your partner or the mutual understanding between the two of you is fading away with time?
7. How do you feel if your partner tries to explain you anything that can strengthen your relationship or brings up the possible reasons due to which the relationship is in crisis?
8. Have you ever made or intends to make any sacrifices for your relationship?
9. Do you think there are enough love and respect in your relationship?
10. Do you feel it is important to know everything about your partner’s past?
11. Do you still get aggressive or humiliate your partner by talking to him or her about the past relationship?
12. Do you think you can spend all your life with your partner without discomforts?
13. Do you think the trust is missing between you two and you question each other or check messages and phone calls?
14. Are you keeping any secrets that you do not want your partner to know?
15. Has the thought of breaking up with your partner ever come to your mind?
You may be interested
Celebrating Karva Chauth by Attracting Positive EnergySaral Marriage - October 26, 2018
Karva Chauth is a Hindu festival celebrated by Indian women. On this day, married women observe a fast for the long life and safety of their husbands.…