A destination wedding is something that every couple would love to have. It must be a dream for many as it is exceptional. Therefore, if you fantasize strolling down the sandy aisle or being among the Tuscan vineyards with your beloved then it can be a reality with the help of the wedding planners.
Here are few points that you should know before planning a destination wedding:
1. Help of an Expert: It is very important to take the help of an expert for a destination wedding as they can guide you the best. Wedding planners from across the globe like Elite planners, Rafanelli Events.
2. Consult Your Partner: You might want to surprise your partner by booking the venue for the wedding but it will be good that you consult your partner and ask his/her choice also.
3. An Expensive Affair: Your dream wedding can be heavy on your pocket, so you can only make it happen if you are ready to shed money. Even if your guest list is short, you will not be able to save as it has many other expenses.
4. Consider accommodations: You must consider the accommodation and check the rooms so that the comfort of the guests is assured. The venue that you choose must have good accommodation facilities. It is also your responsibility to assure the comfort of your guests.
5. Preparations according to the Weather Conditions: It is important to make the preparations of the wedding and other logistics according to the weather conditions. If you plan the destination for your wedding in some other country then you should prepare accordingly.
6. Plan well in Advance: For a destination wedding, you must plan the venue and book it well in advance. Many people are interested in destination weddings due to which the venues are booked in advance so it is advisable that the booking is done beforehand.
7. Be Open-Minded: You should be open-minded for all the things including your dresses, hairdresser, makeup, flowers etc, as you may not get the same thing at your wedding place, which you get at your home.
8. Detailed Itinerary: You must have a clear itinerary and well prepared itinerary and the same should be circulated to all the invited guests so that everyone can plan their visit. The planned itinerary should include the pickup and drops from the airport, accommodation details the dates and time of all the rituals that are to take place.
9. Book the Vendors: For your wedding, you must book the vendors in advance, this should include the photographers and the DJ of your choice so that you get clicked by the photographer of your choice.
10. Get Set Go: When everything is arranged then make sure that you carry all the necessary things that you will need for your special day. This includes clothes, accessories, First-Aid so on and so forth.
You may be interested
Celebrating Karva Chauth by Attracting Positive EnergySaral Marriage - October 26, 2018
Karva Chauth is a Hindu festival celebrated by Indian women. On this day, married women observe a fast for the long life and safety of their husbands.…