A wedding marks the first day of a new life for a girl. It is the day when she progresses into the familial stage of her life. From here, she is no longer a daddy’s little girl, this is the day when she finally becomes a ‘woman’. The day reminisces as one of the most sensitive days in the life of a woman and a girl. Full of hope, colors, new beginnings and lots of love, the day also arrives with a bit of apprehension and fear. On this day, a little inspiration and motivation surely go a really long way.
When the wedding day arrives, the morning sun feels balmier than usual. The twilight has more sparkle than the starry night before. There is a range of emotions in the heart of the bride that can only be expressed within each flutter and breath she inhales. Whether she is marrying the man of her dreams, or tying the knot with the man of her reality. Every bride needs something soothing and inspiring, a few penned-down thoughts that can she can save for a rainy day or recollect whenever she feels lost. Bestowed with love and concern for the beautiful bride, these words are not just quotes, these are emotions waiting to be embraced by her as she walks down the aisle into the marital hood.
Here is a list of some of the most beautiful wedding quotes that the brides can cherish in their hearts for years to come.
1. “Wedding is not a stage you will cross. A wedding is a union of two souls, both together for each other for as long as the love itself.” –Wedding Quotes by David Kauffman
2. “Love is the most cherished emotion in a marriage. Live it. Savor it. Reminisce it.” –Wedding Quotes by Kim Manners, Author
3. “Being in love is like being in heaven. Being married to the one you love is a heaven on earth”— Sheryl Crow, Writer
4. ‘Marry the one you love and who loves you just as much, so you can always cherish each other as friends, lovers, and mates.”–Wedding Quotes by S. Twain
5. “ Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.” –John Lennon, Musician
6. “When you love someone deeply, you feel immensely powerful. When you are deeply loved by someone, you are rewarded with courage.” – Leonardo.
7. “Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.” – Jennifer Smith, Author
8. “Love is composed of a single soul, inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle.
9. “ Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly, and without law, and must be plucked from wherever it is found.” – DH Lawrence
10. “A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.” – Robert Quillen
Let these wedding quotes be your companion on this beautiful journey of your marriage. Let these thoughts be the emotions you can always retain in your heart as you go on the awaited journey of being a wife.Wishing all the brides a wonderful and truly inspiring wedded life.
You may be interested
Celebrating Karva Chauth by Attracting Positive EnergySaral Marriage - October 26, 2018
Karva Chauth is a Hindu festival celebrated by Indian women. On this day, married women observe a fast for the long life and safety of their husbands.…